Focus, relax, and sleep through the power of sound. Endel creates AI-powered sounds designed to support your everyday life. Backed by science, and enjoyed by millions worldwide.
Endel is powered by its patented core AI technology. It takes inputs like location, environment, and heart rate, to create the optimal personalized soundscape. This happens on the fly and allows Endel to reconnect your state with your circadian rhythm
• Relax – calms your mind to create feelings of comfort and safety
• Focus – boosts your productivity by helping you concentrate for longer
• Sleep – soothes you into a deep sleep with soft, gentle sounds
• Recovery – revives your wellbeing with sounds engineered to lower anxiety
• Study – improves concentration and keeps you calm whilst studying or working
• Move – boosts performance and enjoyment while walking, hiking, and running
Alongside the much-loved Endel classics, Endel works with innovative artists and thinkers to create original experiences. Grimes, Miguel, Alan Watts, and Richie Hawtin aka Plastikman have all contributed to the growing catalog of soundscapes –– with more on the way.
• James Blake: Wind Down – designed to support a healthy routine before bed – easing from evening to sleep with supportive sounds.
• Grimes: AI Lullaby – original vocals and music created by Grimes. Scientifically engineered for sleep
• Miguel: Clarity Trip – made for mindful walks, hikes or runs. With original adaptive sounds from Grammy-winning artist, Miguel.
• Alan Watts: Wiggly Wisdom – soothing and motivating spoken word soundscape. Infused with the playful wisdom of Alan Watts
• Plastikman: Deeper Focus – a deep focus techno soundscape created with Richie Hawtin
Use at home, work, or on the move to relax, concentrate, and minimize distractions and brain fatigue. All modes are available offline.
Endel integrates with the Health app.
Using Wear OS app you can see the current and upcoming biological rhythms phases right on your watch face without opening the app. Use them as an energy compass to navigate the day.
Endel comes with a 7-day free trial. After the free trial period ends you will need to subscribe.
You can subscribe to Endel, choosing from the following plans:
– 1 month
– 12 months
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
For more information:
New in this update:
Weekly Insight: See how you used Endel last week, and reveal a personal Insight from the Endel universe. Every Monday you’ll get a report on your usage data for the previous week, and a personal Insight – a character, artefact, or abstraction from the Endel universe – based on that data. See what it brings you each week!
For help, tips, and more, get in touch at email@example.com